The picture, below, lists our passenger safety rules.
Additionally, please note:
- Never carry your infant in your arms while the train is moving. If you don't have a commercial baby carrier, then keep the child seated.
- People with physical or developmental handicaps are welcome to visit our site, but they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- Our locomotives may be small, but they are not toys! They are real machines.
- Do not play on the tracks or on the platforms. Trains are constantly entering and leaving the station.
- Don't wander down to the Car Barn or steaming bays or along the tracks, unless you are escorted by a member.
- Please obey the instructions of Society members: they're concerned for your safety and the safety of your children.